Communicare is a community mental health center in North Central Mississippi that serves Calhoun, Lafayette, Marshall, Panola, Tate and Yalobusha counties. Communicare offers specialized treatment services for adults with serious mental illness, children with serious emotional disturbances, individuals with substance abuse disorders and individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Communicare is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant in our ICORT South program in Lafayette County.
The primary duty of this position is to provide clerical and administrative support to ICORT South program.
- Organize, coordinate, and monitor all non-clinical operations of I-CORT.
- Create, manage and maintain I-CORT meeting records and data as required for the grant, under the direction of the I-CORT Coordinator.
- Maintain accounting and budget records for individual and program expenditures if directed to do so for Administrative Services
- Serve as I-CORT Program receptionist, triage calls, and coordinate communication between the team members and with the individuals being served and their families.
- Prepare any program outcome data as assigned by the I-CORT Team Leader.
- Participate in any staff training as directed.
- Work a flexible schedule as needed.
- Function as a non-clinical member of the I-CORT Team.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the I-CORT Team Leader.
- Maintain training as needed and outlined in DMH Operational Standards.
- Minimum high school diploma or GED. Some college preferred.
- Familiarity with WORD and Excel.
- Ability to perform the above described duties.
- Ability to relate to individuals with mental disorders and their families.
- Valid driver’s license and transportation.
- Pass a criminal background check. Pass drug screen. Communicare is a drug free workplace.
Because we are the people who care, Communicare offers competitive benefits for full-time employees, including health protection plans, income protection, and paid time off.
Our popular benefits:
· Medical Insurance
· Critical Illness Insurance
· Life/AD&D/Long-Term Disability Insurance
· Dental/Vision/Term Life/Cancer coverage available
· Retirement Plan
· 403-B matching
· 11 Holidays per year
· 15 Annual Leave days per year (18 days after 3 years of employment)
· 15 Sick Leave per year
· Professional Development leave
· Jury leave
· Military leave
Compensation: $11.54 per hour
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Communicare is the community mental health center serving the Northern Central counties of Mississippi, including Calhoun, Lafayette, Marshall, Panola, Tate, and Yalobusha.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)